Manhattan Beach, CA-based entity Desilu Studios, Inc., filed a complaint alleging trademark infringement and other claims against New York City-based television and film production firm CBS Studios. The complaint, filed in the Central District of Calif…Continue Reading ...
$$ FIG. 1b also shows the float 10, which comprises an air-core bobbin 32 around which is wound a coil 34 of electrically con…Continue Reading ...
In a breathtakingly disingenuous passage from the decision, Judge Tucker finds that not all definitions of patent trolls are necessarily pejorative. Are we really to believe Judge Tucker thinks the term “patent troll” is a loving and endearing term spo…Continue Reading ...
- Actual Use vs Inherent Disclosure: Endo v. Custopharm
- Pro se Appellant Burnett loses in a 12(b)(6)/101 case
- Global Innovation Divide: Can Investment In Innovation Bridge The Gap?
- CAFC finds D. Del. erred in claim construction in Blackbird v. ELB; Judge Reyna dissents
- Legislation Introduced in House to Repeal the PTAB and the AIA